Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When Heart Speaks To Heart



"When Heart speaks to Heart,

where is the need

for physical meeting

or verbal conversation!"

- Sri Bhagavan.



It has been coming to me lately, “why these communications?” I receive your comments in email that say it speaks to you in some way, so it continues.

Each time the Heart speaks to Heart, there is no thought it just comes. It is a wonderful feeling to experience the flow of our own Voice just happening. And, we are usually blown away by what IT has to say. I’m sure you’ve noticed this yourself.

This hasn’t always been the case for me, for sure. When I first met Ramana almost 33 years ago now, the Heart opened but the awakening process had just begun. What I found most difficult was making the connection of what I was genuinely feeling with the words to reflect my true experience. The space was open to share now with someone that was truly there to listen and assist, but nothing would come but tears. Patiently, he would wait. And, sometimes I would find myself sharing what he would want to hear or the correct thing to say that reflected the correct teaching. But, it was not authentic. It did not ring true for me. But, it would take the pressure off and the strain of not-knowing how to say it. It was a very vulnerable place as it could be very embarrassing to go through, especially in a group situation. And, in the beginning of AHAM, I was in the classroom just like everyone else. So, a “survival mechanism” set in early to “look good in the eyes of others” and an unconscious pattern was established to survive this very sensitive situation.

This particular pattern was brought into the Light of Awareness just recently and completely exposed and seen through. What a joyful realization it is to actually feel the True Voice come through without filters…without the pattern of bypassing through the mind…just a pure flow from the Heart. It was experienced similar to the “perennial flow of oil” that Sri Bhagavan talks about. It actually felt like warm oil flowing from the gut, through the Heart, and through the throat and out in its own capsule of words. How refreshingly real it is to be aware of this happening.

Well, the “cat’s out of the bag” the “toothpaste is out of the tube” … there is no going back now.

The gratitude for this “fierce Grace” is enormous!

Now, Heart speaks to Heart in Its own natural way … there is just a happy glow. :0)


This speaks true for me now…

I have no power of miracle

Other than the attainment

Of quiet happiness.

I have no tact except

The experience of gentleness.

-Sumiyoshi


4 comments:

  1. Totally with you, sister! Bravo....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of us have had to deal with our opinion of our appearance as we manifest the Awareness in our lives. It is Awareness. Nothing more! It does not look like anything or act like anyone. It just is Aware.

    All else is the package from which Awareness appears to be viewing. But even this is not true.

    I am seeing "ordinary" enlightened beings all around me who are manifesting in various ways which I am free to judge as right or wrong, good or bad, or no judgement at all. It does not change who and what I really am. It does not change who or what they really are. And, it does not mean that were are not One.

    All of it means nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Thank you for this sharing.

    ReplyDelete